Sophomoric Sophomoric

Great!

Very pleasant to listen to! I was tapping my feet the entire time. The only tick I have is the strobing effects from the melody starting at 2:32-3:04. A bit distracting, but it still works.

davin712 responds:

Thanks for the review! But what do you mean by strobing effects?

Canon in D (Trance Remix) Canon in D (Trance Remix)

Well Done!

Even though I hate the Pachelbel Canon, I like what you've done to it! Very inventive and creative.

Gas Giant [Outro] Gas Giant [Outro]

Nice!

Wicked drum loops!

Jakisdead responds:

Thanks, the drums are all programmed by me though!

Cyberfire Cyberfire

Amazing

Very uplifting! Congrats

MashedByMachines responds:

thanks :D

Another Acoustic Song Another Acoustic Song

Sounds great, but...

the first chord progression goes on too long. I would make it no more than 4 repeats. Then you should expand it and mix it up with more ideas. Are you putting in lyrics?

Daftdrumma responds:

Hey thanks for the advice, ill take what you said into consideration. Yeah im planning on adding some lyrics but im stiill working on those.

D & B--Ceobeatmaker D & B--Ceobeatmaker

A few notes

It starts off pretty good, but the lead that comes in at 0:55 doesn't harmonize well at all. It works for the first 3 seconds but fails after that. Just change it around a little because it almost works. The lead at 1:40 fits a lot better and is enjoyable to listen to. Overall it's a decent song.

-=Minute Mix=- -=Minute Mix=-

Could be great, but needs work.

The overall sound is great, meaning the instruments you chose, but the idea is very simple and uninteresting. The main theme, the one the song starts off with, get's boring and irritating after the first minute. You should really expand it with a great lead melody. It has lot's of potential!

AxijeN responds:

It gets boring after the first minute? Its only a minute long! :P

And that was the idea, to only make something within a minute's timeframe, and you can't do too much there!

Thank you, though.

Doowapahdoodah Doowapahdoodah

Interresting

It's a funny sound scape. It sounds like alien music. Very inventive and original.

darkleon14 responds:

Thanks for the review! I plan on doing more tracks like this, just vocals with different effects, in the near future. :)